Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Epic

Anyone who is not impressed by this really needs to take a good look at themselves, because this is one of the, if not THE, best narrative flash I have ever seen.

The story was compelling, the fight scenes were excellent, and the humor was good as well. And you somehow managed to make 8-bit sprites good! Why this is not on the front page (at time of writing) is beyond me.

Can't wait for Episode 8, whenever that comes out.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Excellent

Great Animation, Good Story, Lots of blink-or-you'll-miss-it gags, Excellent music!
It's a pity it had to be split into two parts, but other than that, I can't really fault it.

The Nut Job (part 2) The Nut Job (part 2)

Excellent

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Great game.

This is a is a NG classic and a great game that has stood the test of time.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Great port

This just goes to show what Flash is now capable of. Great job.

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

This changes peoples perception of 'Flash game'

This had great graphix, awesome animation (fbf), nice story, good use of pictorial dialouge, great gameplay, and it used Mode 7 3D! Possibly the best flash game ever! I've never seen Mode 7 3D used in this sort of manner! It's just brilliant! And it still maintained the feel of your Another Day series, even in 3D! You have outdone yourselves.

Maybe next time, set up the story, instead of making the player do it..

Lanora P13 Lanora P13

Amazing

I cannot praise this artwork highly enough. Well done!