Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Epic

Anyone who is not impressed by this really needs to take a good look at themselves, because this is one of the, if not THE, best narrative flash I have ever seen.

The story was compelling, the fight scenes were excellent, and the humor was good as well. And you somehow managed to make 8-bit sprites good! Why this is not on the front page (at time of writing) is beyond me.

Can't wait for Episode 8, whenever that comes out.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Excellent

Great Animation, Good Story, Lots of blink-or-you'll-miss-it gags, Excellent music!
It's a pity it had to be split into two parts, but other than that, I can't really fault it.

The Nut Job (part 2) The Nut Job (part 2)

Excellent

Madness Combat Hitman Madness Combat Hitman

Up the framerate!!

Other than that, excellent!!

Tom Fulp likes JT Tom Fulp likes JT

Sam T hits the Jackpot

This is, quite possibly, the best thing you've ever created. Well done on getting the daily feature award as well.

A Lemon & Karl Christmas A Lemon & Karl Christmas

This was really funny.

This is a very funny flash you've made. I've seen your other work, and the style is virtually unchanged. The animation was sorely lacking, but since this is a dialouge-driven comedy, I suppose I can let you off.

Hope to see 'Lemon & Karl 4' soon.

Engineered Engineered

That was great!

Great story (got it first viewing). Good animation.
About the weirdness. It wasn't that weird. Really! It was just a story of an alien couple trying to have an offspring, and can only do it artificially! What so weird about that? Anyway that was just excellent!

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

Frontpage worthy trailer!

Excellent trailer. I'm already wanting to see more.
Animation rocks. Style rocks. I just hope your series doesn't fall into the trap of a simple/bad story with great animation and style. That said, the sequences i saw show some potential for a great story.Keep it up!